India Club of Greater Dayton is a non-profit organization serving the Indo-Dayton community.
The objectives of the India Club are:
- To promote the welfare and assimilation of Asian Indians of greater Dayton and vicinity;
- To sustain and perpetuate the heritage and culture of India;
- To centralize resources, energies and talents for general betterment of Asian Indians;
- To promote educational, literacy, and cultural activities;
- To disseminate information and foster amiable attitudes among the various cultural groups for better understanding and cooperation;
- To raise funds for specified welfare projects.
The Club periodically organizes cultural and social programs; welfare, charitable and scientific projects; concerts, seminars, and lectures in art and music; and engages in such other activities as may be necessary to meet its objectives.